1. Description of Site. The “Site” encompasses the Site and all of its content and policies, any modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties. TGMH reserves the right to make any changes to the Site at any time and without prior notice.
3. Site Use Restrictions. The Site is for your personal use only. You will not (i) post on or transmit to the Site any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, patently offensive, lewd, or unlawful materials or any materials that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, whether under statute, common law or equitable principles, or otherwise violate any law, including but not limited to laws governing TGMH’s operation of the Site; (ii) modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, mirror, reproduce, publish, create derivative works from, transfer, sell, lease, rent, sublicense, loan, share, give away or donate any information obtained from the Site; (iii) use the Site in any manner that violates any applicable laws, regulations, orders, or other restrictions; (iv) use the Site in any manner that poses any threat to the functioning of the Site for TGMH or its users or that seeks to data mine or data strip the Site; (v) misrepresent the source or substance of information transmitted to the Site; (vi) use the Site in a commercial manner without the express written permission of TGMH.
5. Termination. TGMH reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Site and/or your use of the Site at any time for any reason or no reason.
6. Hyperlinks are Not Endorsements. A link from the Site to a non-TGMH website does not mean that TGMH endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, functioning or use of such website, and you enter any such website at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever websites or other online materials that you select for use are free of viruses and other items of a destructive nature.
7. Notices and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. TGMH will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2) (“DMCA”). Pursuant to the DMCA, written notification of claimed copyright infringement must be submitted to the following Designated Agent for TGMH in accordance with the DMCA: There Goes My Hero, Attention DMCA Designated Agent, There Goes My Hero, Attention DMCA Designated Agent, Erik Sauer; Phone: (800)601-4370 Ext 102; E-Mail: Survivor@theregoesmyhero.org
9. Indemnification. You will indemnify, defend and hold TGMH harmless against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, damages and disputes, including attorneys fees, arising from your use of the Site.
Phone: (800)601-4370 ext. 102
1. Description of Site. The “Site” encompasses the Site and all of its content and policies, any modifications, updates, enhancements, revisions, new features, and/or the addition of any new web properties. The Site is the property of There Goes My Hero, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“TGMH”).
2. Information Collected. During your interactions with the Site, TGMH may request personal information from you or you may submit personal information to TGMH. The Site may collect and store the personal information you provide to the Site or the owner of the Site, including but not limited to your name, address, and phone number. TGMH may use server logs to record your Internet Protocol (IP) address and to collect general information about the visit to the Site, such as the time and length of the visit, and the web pages accessed during the visit. TGMH fully disclaims any duty to you regarding the storage and security of any information you provide the Site or the Site owner. TGMH endeavors to keep personal information secure and protected. TGMH keeps your information safe using appropriate electronic and physical security measures.
4. We Protect Your Privacy – TGMH does not sell or give away your information to third party commercial advertisers, other than as described below. TGMH occasionally uses or shares personal information with third-party vendors to improve Site features, to make certain improvements or changes to the Site, or to provide goods or services for its users. TGMH will appropriately limit our partners’ access to personal information. TGMH may share your personal information with certain other charitable entities, non-profit groups, or other organizations that TGMH believes would advance the goals of TGMH. TGMH will only share personal information with partners who legally bind themselves not to further disclose it to anyone else. TGMH also reserves the right to share your personal information in the event of a dispute between you and TGMH or in the event that you commit any tort against TGMH or breach any duty owed to TGMH, contractual or otherwise.
6. Chat Rooms, Blogs and Newsgroups. TGMH may offer chat rooms, newsgroups, web logs, or other forums or tools which permit individuals to interact online or to share personal opinions and information with others. Any information you transmit online through such forums or tools will be made public and TGMH cannot control nor is it responsible for the use any third party may make of such information.
7. Children Under 13. The Site is a general audience site which is neither designed nor intended to collect personal information from children who are under the age of 13. In order to ensure compliance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, children under the age of 13 should not provide any personal information to the Site.
9. Feedback is the Property of TGMH. TGMH values the feedback you give to improve the Site and make TGMH a better charity. TGMH wishes to legally use that feedback freely. Therefore, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any comments or materials (collectively “Feedback”) sent to TGMH including but not limited to questions, submissions, suggestions, ideas, postings, comments or the like shall become the property of TGMH upon receipt. TGMH shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and shall be free to modify, copy, perform, publish, transmit, reproduce, use, exhibit, disclose, display, transform, copyright, create derivative works, distribute the Feedback to others and otherwise exploit the Feedback without limitation. Further, TGMH shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any TGMH purpose.
11. Representation and Warranty Disclaimer: TGMH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHETHER UNDER THE POLICY, STATUTE, REGULATION, COMMON LAW PRECEDENT OR DOCTRINE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF TGMH WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR WAS NEGLIGENT. IN JURISDICTIONS THAT PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, TGMH’S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Phone: (800)601-4370 Ext 102
P.O. Box 701
Bel Air, MD 21014
Last Updated on 11/29/2010